Concrete Wall Builders Carmichael, ca
A concrete wall can make a huge impact on any propety owner's appeal. Are you tired of not having a solid concrete wall? If the answer is yes you're in the right place to start. A solid concrete wall implemented on your property will add significant value and visual appeal.
The blend of protective and decorative aesthetics will add a lasting touch. If you're interested in constructing, building, or installing a brand new concrete wall there’s no one better.
Reach out to us today: (916) 553-2299
Many people like to build walls with stone or brick, but the most effective and powerful way is to measure, frame, pour, install, and build the new wall. Framing out a concrete wall is straight forward if you have the right people and resources available. Laying a foundation with the right frame is what's needed the most.
why hire us?
There are many challenging components to building a new wall. You can try to figure it out in your own, but there will be very difficult. Trust me, when I say that. Depending on the size of the new project; proper measurements, equipment, supplies, and materials are needed to complete the job. Yes, there are plenty of reasons to hire us. Here they are:
Five Reasons to Hire Us-
Building a new concrete wall is crucial to understand. You don’t need to know structural engineering to build a concrete wall, but having a general understanding of the process won’t hurt. Our concrete experts have all the knowledge to get just about any project done the right way. When you're looking for the right company, don’t sweat any minute more-you’ve found who you need.
ten steps to building a concrete wall
- When you have a vision for a new wall; it’s important to measure everything out so you know exactly how large, wide, and long you want the dimensions to be.
- There is a difference between a simple wall and a retaining wall. If you plan to build a new retaining wall, digging a trench one foot deep is what’s needed. The area that has been measured out should have a trenchs ready.
- Once the trenches have been dug out; implementing plywood around the surrounding trenches is important. Plywood is what's used most often.
- After the plywood beams have been put into place; using other wood to lay vertically between the structure is important. This step is useful by spreading out the concrete on a wide surface, prevention of cracking is the result.
- Installing the form is the next step. Securing the form with steaks or other weights will be essential for holding the form into place.
- Concrete mix will come after the form is in place. Every situation is different; type and amount will be discussed for the right wall.
- After the mix and quantity has been chosen the process is next- pouring while having a new mix ready is key. This step must be completed quickly and efficiently. Anything short may be bad.
- Once the concrete mix has been poured to the top of the form- use a trowel tool to smooth off the mix.
- After everything has been poured to the top, waiting half a day is what's required. Normal ten-twelve hours is sufficient.
- Removing the wood form from the mix is the last step. Seeing the perfect wall standing is the best feeling.
When you're ready to have a new wall constructing; you know the number to call.